Thursday, April 18, 2013

Shaping Wire For Style

I've been hoping to find my own unique style of wire shaping.
A style that will flow naturally and look great.

When I am making something I examine it and ask myself would I buy it, or what is so special about this piece that would make a person want to buy and wear it?

My inspiration for this piece was the yin yang symbol.
 I can also see a tree, can you?
   
Keeping up with shaping the wire I made these earrings.

   
A couple of twists and pulls gave me this shape which I wrapped beads around.


I'm also getting the hang of the tree of life pendants, I have the tree roots showing this time.

 Close up.
I made a few purchases on ebay for precious gemstones in various colors and I am awaiting their arrival to make more of these, I think they look very nice and I had several compliments when I wore 1 of the red theme I made, the second red theme is up for sale as it is a better 1.

It comes with a triple stranded glass seed bead necklace.

Hope you enjoyed my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment