Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Alternating Crafts

Winter can sometimes mean yarn related craft thirst, so I am now crocheting and also learning a new craft along with that, which will see the combination of cotton and beads, I am just waiting on supplies for that project which is called tatting.
I will how ever, have to learn and master many basic instructions to put the 2 together.
You may like to see a video tutorial on this, I have chosen a certain teacher as she is also in her early stages of learning, but she gives precise and clear instructions. Her camera is close up and clear, so it is easy to see what she is doing, she can also be very entertaining.


These are orders I have recently completed.
 I have the free pattern for the cable stitch neck warmer here on my crochet blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment